MONTHLY MEETINGS: 1st Wednesday of every Month, 1 pm, Museum
- Pawnee Bill Quilt Block of the Month Class & Quilt Guild meets the second Tuesday of every month. Call 918-762-2513 for more information.
- May 6 & 7 - 100 Mile Yard Sale. Sales all over Pawnee and in front of the Pawnee County Historical Society.
- May 6, 7 & 8 - OST&GEA Steam and Gas Engine Show at the Steam Engine Park. For information call 918-926-0435 or 918-762-2108 or go to OST&GEA
- June 10 & 11 Pawnee Bill's Wild West Show:
For more information call 918-762-2513 or 918-762-2108.
- 4:00 pm- Downtown Parade
- 5:00 pm- Barbecue Dinner
- 6:30 pm- Pre-Show, Saturday only
- 7:30 pm- Pawnee Bill's Original Wild West Show at the Pawnee Bill Ranch.
- June 30 through July 3 - 70th Annual Pawnee Veteran's Homecoming Free Powwow. 8:00pm Memorial Stadium.
Pawnee Indian Veterans Homecoming Powwow Facebook
- July 2 - Ride-in Breakfast - 7:00AM Ride from Court House to Lakeside Arena.
- July 2 - Pawnee Indian Veteran's Parade - Noon, downtown Pawnee.
- July 3 - Hawk Chief 5K Run - 8:00AM Pawnee High School Football Field, 918-762-4045.
- July 4 - Independence Day Celebration, Downtown Pawnee. Games on the Square and Turtle Races, starting 8:00am. 918-762-3269, Fireworks on the Square, 10:00 pm, call 918-762-2108 for information.
- PMR Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo Week
- August 6 - Old Time Saturday Night Cruze-In. Cars, Tractors, Jeeps, Motorcycles, Rat-Rods, Hot-Rods, Custom Cars. If itís got wheels bring it to Pawnee. 6:00 pm Barbeque Smoke Off, music and a good time. For information call 918-762-3269. Old Time Saturday Night Facebook
- August 8 - Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo Parade at NOON through downtown Pawnee
- August 11, 12, & 13 - 7:30pm-Nightly-Pawnee Bill Memorial Rodeo with dancing nightly at the Pawnee Lakeside Arena. 918-762-2108 for information.
- September 7 - thru 10 - Pawnee County Free Fair at the Fairgrounds. For info call: 918-762-2735.
- October 8 - 10:00 am -Dick Tracy Birthday, Pawnee County Historical Society, Police Parade and Birthday Cake. 918-762-4681.
- October 31 - Ralston 2nd Annual Fall Funfest. Starts at 4pm, Chili Cook-Of (reg. $20 at noon) cupcake walk and other games, Halloween Photos, Hay ride, haunted trail and more!
- November 26 - 2016 Cleveland Christmas Parade, 6 pm, downtown Cleveland.
- November 26 - Festival of Lights, Downtown, Pawnee, OK. Starting at 5:30 p.m. For more information call 918-762-2108
- December 31 - Courthouse Square Ball Drop, Downtown, Pawnee, OK. Starting at 11p.m. Bon Fire, Music, Black Eyed Peas, Hot chocolate, Lighted Ball Drop and fireworks! For more information call 918-762-2108
|For Information on the Pawnee County Historical Society,|
please email The Pawnee County Historical Society
or call the Museum: 918-762-4681
Pawnee County Historical Society
513 6th St
Pawnee, OK 74058